Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Updates

I recently read The Bronze Horseman and Tatiana and Alexander: A Novel but just found out there is a third novel in the series, which is not being released in the US until Feb 2011.  I can't decided if I want to wait until it comes out or just order the UK version from Ebay.  But I do not want to talk about the books until I have read all three.  This series is intense, full of action, war and a lot of love.  I am not a fan of love stories, but this series has me hook line and sinker.  I cannot wait for the next installment.

I also finished the 6th book in the Ranger's Apprentice series.  I enjoy each book in this series more and more.

Now I am reading My Fair Lazy: One Reality Television Addict's Attempt to Discover If Not Being A Dumb Ass Is the New Black, or, a Culture-Up Manifesto, it looks funny and after diving headfirst into Mrs. Simons tombs I need a funny, silly book.

No comments:

Post a Comment